Daily Public Cruises
More detailed information will be added to this page very soon!
|May Departures||June Departures||July Departures||August Departures||September & October Departures|
|Weekdays||Not Available||1:30pm||1:30pm||1:30pm||Not Available|
|Saturdays||2pm, 3pm, 4pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm|
|Sundays||2pm, 3pm, 4pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm||2pm, 3pm, 4pm|
2pm, 3pm, 4pm
1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
2pm, 3pm, 4pm
Purchase your public cruise tickets the day of your cruise. Purchase online here or use cash or card to purchase tickets inside Pottawatomie Community Center.
- Public Cruise, ages 16+ (1-Ride) Ticket =$8.50
- Public Cruise, ages 3-15 (1-Ride) Ticket Price =$7.00
- Ages 10 and under must be accompanied by a person, age 16+, at the ratio of 1 adult per 2 children. All passengers, aged 3 and older, must have a cruise ticket.
- Children 2 and Under are free.
- Groups of 30 or more, call (630) 584-2334, please purchase tickets in advance or schedule a private charter.
Friendly Tips for Fun on Your Cruise
- Dress for the weather. The boats do not have air conditioning or heat.
- Sunscreen and other sun protection may be needed on the top deck.
- Binoculars can help make the Fox River valley sight line even more exciting.
- Water, light snacks and motion-sickness tablets are available for CASH purchase on board. More extensive concession offerings are available at River View Miniature Golf in Pottawatomie Park.
- Comfortable, non-slip shoes can ease your climb up to the top deck.