Rules & Safety
St. Charles Park District strives to offer a pleasant experience for all guests. Rules are established to offer a clean and safe environment for everyone. Please obey all rules to ensure a safe and fun experience while visiting this facility.
Paddlewheel Riverboats are smoke free facilities.
- Help keep parks and facilities clean. Follow carry in/carry out Leave No Trace trash etiquette.
- Please follow additional sign instructions throughout this facility.
- St. Charles Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Standing and/or kneeling on benches is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed aboard the riverboat unless guests are attending a special event or private event where the use of alcohol has been permitted
- At no time shall the upper decks exceed the following guidelines. The Captain reserves the right of limiting the upper deck capacity at any time.
- Fox River Queen Limit: 44 people
- St. Charles Belle II Limit: 50 people
Upper Deck Capacity set by the US Coast Guard
The St. Charles Paddlewheel Riverboats are United States Coast Guard (USCG) certified vessels. The riverboats are operated by 100 Ton Licensed Captains and are annually inspected by the USCG. Both riverboats are fully equipped with adult and child life jackets, first aid kits and AEDs.
Supervision of Children
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their child(ren).
- All cruises operate rain or shine. In the case of inclement weather, pre-purchase ticket holders will be notified.
- This facility is protected by the Strike Guard Lighting Warning System.
Violation of any rules may result in serious injury and/or immediate removal from the facility.
Additional St. Charles Park District Rules & Safety Information: click here