Rules & Safety
COVID-19 GUIDELINES: click here
The St. Charles Paddlewheel Riverboats are United States Coast Guard (USCG) certified vessels. The riverboats are operated by 100 Ton Licensed Captains and are annually inspected by the USCG. Both riverboats are fully equipped with adult and child life jackets, first aid kits and AEDs.
- Standing and/or kneeling on benches is not permitted.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- Smoking and/or vaping is not allowed aboard the riverboats.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed aboard the riverboat unless guests are attending a special event or private event where the use of alcohol has been permitted.
- Upper deck capacity has been set by the USCG. At no time shall the upper decks exceed the following guidelines. The Captain reserves the right of limiting the upper deck capacity at any time.
- Fox River Queen Limit: 44 people
- St. Charles Belle II Limit: 50 people